Thanks to our gal pal Erin Palmer of peanutbutterandfitness.com for this Protein Peanut Butter Energy Bites recipe featuring our All Natural Cinnamon protein peanut butter. If you're not craving a fix of peanut butter you will after checking this out!
Peanut Butter Protein Energy Bites
Yield: 19 bites • Serving Size: 1 bite • Calories per serving: 90 • Fat: 5 g • Protein: 4 g • Carbs: 9 g • Fiber: 2 g • Sugar: 4 g • Sodium: 17 mg • Cholesterol: 2 mg
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 scoop Cellucor Peanut Butter Marshmallow whey protein
- 1/3 cup MegaNut Cinnamon High Protein Spread
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet mini chocolate chip morsels
- 3 tbsp unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Mix all ingredients except almond milk, chocolate chips and peanut butter.
- Heat peanut butter in microwave for about 30 seconds or until melty. Add to oat mixture with almond milk and stir. Once mixture is combined and sticky, add chocolate chips and stir until evenly distributed.
- Roll mixture into 1" balls and set on baking sheet.
- Refrigerate overnight before serving.
View the original post by clicking here