This is the recipe that always reminds me of the holidays and special occasions. My Grandmother would make these delicious peanut butter balls every year and they would be gone within seconds of being on the table.
So, with her gracious permission, we substituted regular peanut butter with MegaNut Greek Yogurt Pretzel and we did Nan proud :)
- 1 cup of MegaNut Greek Yogurt Pretzel
- 2 Tbsp of Melted Butter
- 1 bag of Dark Chocolate chips (this recipe used Hershey's 50% Dark Chocolate)
- Coconut shreds
- Mix the melted butter and mix in a bowl with MegaNut Greek Yogurt Pretzel. You can throw some of the chocolate chips in there too if you'd like.
- Put the peanut butter mixture in the freezer to cool for about 20 minutes. This will make it easier for you to shape the balls. Don't worry if the peanut butter.
- Pour chocolate chips into a saucepan and put on low, stirring occasionally. The chocolate will melt fast.
- Once melted, take the saucepan off the burner
- Take out the peanut butter and begin making balls.
- Drop the balls in the chocolate sauce and rotate the balls with a fork or a spoon to make sure they are covered.
- Place chocolate covered peanut butter balls on wax or parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle coconut shreds on the peanut butter balls
- Immediately put in the fridge or freezer to chill until your ready to serve.
Now you have a great alternative to the regular peanut butter ball that will fill you up only have 2 or 3. Enjoy!
Let us know in the comments if you tried this recipe or used a different MegaNut Peanut Butter. We'd love to hear from you.